Shop Local. Support Local. Save Local.
“As a small business owner, One Red Maple’s tools makes it easier for me to drive new traffic to my business so I can spend more of my time making the customer experience awesome!”
Owner – The Farm
North Bay, Ontario
THE ONE RED MAPLE ADVANTAGE
- Intercepts consumer purchases from the carts of big retailers (Robin Hood)
- Tells online shoppers where to find exact matches or complementary items locally
- Increases connections between consumers and their local, independent retailers
- Spreads the wealth by keeping more dollars in the local economy
- Reduces shipping and packaging waste and greenhouse gases with local shopping
HOW OUR TECHNOLOGY HELPS INDEPENDENT RETAILERS COMPETE
- Complete purchases locally, online or in-person.
- Product match
- Price match
- Curate complementary and alternative product suggestions
- Gain detailed insights into local shopper preferences and product trends
- Enhance inventory tracking and planning.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
- Scrape website data from independent stores
- Link to retailers’ inventory database in real-time
- Exclude corporately owned and operated chains and websites from search results
- Link geographically relevant retailers to the consumer through our web interface
- Offer retailer marketing and stocking support
DOWNLOAD THE ONE RED MAPLE EXTENSION
Our technology connects shoppers to local retailers who carry the same or similar products as big retail sites like Amazon or Walmart.
Shoppers search for products
One Red Maple intercepts online searches, reminding consumers to choose local
One Red Maple searches the web and returns local matches or alternatives
Shoppers discover their local retailers
Online transactions are completed
Local pickup or delivery options available
Learn about shoppers wants, price point and inventory needs
Share reports and optimizations strategy with local retailers
Community & Growth
One Red Maple empowers retailers to use key insights to make better inventory, pricing and fulfillment decisions to meet shoppers’ needs
is a Canadian-owned, e-commerce solution that makes it easier for local, independent retailers to recover from the pandemic and compete against corporate giants like Amazon and Walmart.